Newburyport Family Law - Restraining Orders (209a)

209A Restraining Orders

If you or a member of your family has been abused by your spouse, or your significant other, or someone you have been dating, we can help. 

Harassment Prevention

If you have been repeatedly harassed or threatened by your spouse or partner, you may request that the Newburyport District Court issue a Harassment Prevention Order instead of a Restraining Order.

False Accusations

Sometimes during a separation or divorce, one spouse may falsely accuse the other of abuse or harassment. If this has happened to you, we can help.

Contact us

    *I understand the use of this form for communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship.